TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

amazing!

I loved that way the music and the animation were intertwined with one another!!
You don't see that often nowadays!
And it was funny :D

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Wow!

The animation erally put the message across! I know that if I had just listened to the song, I wouldn't really have thought about it...but your animation brung it to life!

Well done :D

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5

i usually don't like this kind of stuff...it actuially annoys me, but i've sterted folling this from episode 4 and it's actually quite entertaining. The sound is good and so is the story line. Also it a sort of black comedy which is hard to pull of but still funny. Well done :D

Bang, Boom, Splat! Bang, Boom, Splat!

wow!

Great game, but the soundtrack puts this review up to a 10!!

just one question which probably wont get answered) - Is one track of music from the old sega mega drive game BUSBY? 'Cause if it is, good stuff!!

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

What?

Great game, and i liked the story, but what does ron burgundy have to do with anything?

Top Figures Top Figures

Great, addictive game

I love this game!! The only thing I have against it is the amount of lives, but then again you can click next level whenever you like provided the guy hasnt fallen. That, I love!
The physics of this game were really good aswell. Good luck with future projects. All my 5's belong to this!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I have this on my ipod, and it never fails me! Like if I have a load of people in the car, everyones always impressed!

Cheers man, keep up the good work!

Attack At Dawn Attack At Dawn

Nice beat!

This has a really catchy beat.. i play it in my car all the time!!
The only thing i wasn't to keen on was the voice sampling at the beggining. After that it was great though ;)

Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix

Good God!

I love it! It's one of those songs that just catches you and you can't get rid of it and don't want to! Really good remixing there :D