Bang, Boom, Splat! Bang, Boom, Splat!

wow!

Great game, but the soundtrack puts this review up to a 10!!

just one question which probably wont get answered) - Is one track of music from the old sega mega drive game BUSBY? 'Cause if it is, good stuff!!

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

What?

Great game, and i liked the story, but what does ron burgundy have to do with anything?

Top Figures Top Figures

Great, addictive game

I love this game!! The only thing I have against it is the amount of lives, but then again you can click next level whenever you like provided the guy hasnt fallen. That, I love!
The physics of this game were really good aswell. Good luck with future projects. All my 5's belong to this!

Coconut Shell Coconut Shell

addictive

i got up to lv. 18 but thought it was too easy so i went to lv. 50 by pressing right click then play, but it was still easy. I lovwe those kind of games though. You need to have an option of bet all, or something that customises the gameplay, or a reward system.

pauly2smally responds:

yh

And the sign said And the sign said

haha!!

Fat Boy Slim Rule!! And so does the Hoff!! I'm not sure about the other people though.

lol - The hoff was unexpected, and made me laugh. I like laughing. Thank you.

trashcanman responds:

I aim to please

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Its ok, but too hard

I didnt really get into this game as I got into the last one. It's good, but a wee bit too hard at the start, and not enough to captivate you. Nice try though.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

FINALLY!

Finally! I've been waiting for something like this to come along for along time lol! I love the ironic deaths - this deserves a 5!

Astroids and red things Astroids and red things

Good Programming

This games programming is very well done! The animation and gun firing could be alot better, and I think maybe some intructions wouldnt go amiss for people who didnt realize that you press 'space' to fire. On the whole, an alrite game for what it is.