TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

amazing!

I loved that way the music and the animation were intertwined with one another!!
You don't see that often nowadays!
And it was funny :D

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Wow!

The animation erally put the message across! I know that if I had just listened to the song, I wouldn't really have thought about it...but your animation brung it to life!

Well done :D

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5

i usually don't like this kind of stuff...it actuially annoys me, but i've sterted folling this from episode 4 and it's actually quite entertaining. The sound is good and so is the story line. Also it a sort of black comedy which is hard to pull of but still funny. Well done :D

-The Rotation- -The Rotation-

Great flash but

This is one of my favourite flashes, but what happened to the other music that went with it? Like the fight scene had the white stripes playing before, but the current music doesn't really go with it.
Apart from that i liked it!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 3 Messed-Up Bible Stories 3

Actually amazing!!

I love your work so much!! I has an underlying meaning, but is also funny! I always laugh at your work! Keep it up and i can't wait for the next one :)

The Internet's For ? The Internet's For ?

hmmm.

i like the song, but i got bored of your version because it wasn't really intersting. Iv seen better versions of this.
Maybe next time you do something like this try and include some lip-syncing at the very least.

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

Am i missing something?

i swear everyone else is watching a different movie to me?! I hought the animation was terrible and the humour ok. definately not on the best flash of all time list. im sorry, but c'mon...

Icons Ep 5 Icons Ep 5

Actually made me laught out loud!

This movie is well animated with some great lines!
"I think we just found the earths vagina!"

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Do you have wasps under your armpits? No? lol

Haha! There was possible genius here! Some of the things that came out of this cartoon were v.funny :) animation was a bit poor, but i thought that the style went well with the depression style. Thank you ;)

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Amazing artist!

This is possibly the bes ever animation that I have seen on newgrounds, if not the whole internet! The way that you animated it frame by frame and the physics were a joy to watch! You are probably the best artist on this site.

I loved this movie - keep up the good work :D